Tuesday 28 June 2011

Phoebe, the internet star!

I really like to watch animals in their habitat, birdwatching is always a great joy for me. Usually I'm too unorganized to do it properly, I just like to walk in the woods with binoculars or eventually a digicam, trying to see birds or eventually take some pictures. Actually, taking pictures is very rare for me, or at least taking decent ones. I should go to the forest at the right time of the day for that, but often it's impossible due to work schedule.

Recently I've discovered the nest-cams, webcams streaming all day from nests. It is really nice to see the little birds growing day after day.
There is a real star in the world of nest cams, her name is Phoebe and she's a hummingbird. Her nest has been broadcasted on the net since 2007!

You can see her channel here.
If you get hooked by nestcam streaming, remember to donate something for their maintenance.

No comments: